HBOT has recently gained importance for treatment of chronic degenerative health problems related to atherosclerosis, stroke, peripheral vascular disease, diabetic ulcers, wound healing, cerebral palsy, brain injury, multiple sclerosis, macular degeneration, and many other disorders.
- Autistic Disorders
- Candidas and Fungal Infections
- Cerebral Edema
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chemical Poisoning
- Cluster Headaches
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Near Drowning
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Peripheral Nerve Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Vegetative Coma
- Frature Repair Bone
- Degenerative Osteoporosis
- Joint Disease
- Inflammatory Arthritis
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Sjogren's Syndrone
- Soft Tissue Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Closed Head Injury
- Compartmental Syndrome
- Lyme Disease
- Meniere’s Disease
- Bell’s Palsy
- Wound Healing
- Healing of Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgery
- Delivers oxygen to tissues at up to 10 times normal levels.
- Stimulates the growth of new blood vessels to locations with reduced circulation, improving blood flow to areas with arterial blockage.
- Causes a rebound arterial dilation, resulting in an increased blood vessel diameter greater than when therapy began, improving blood flow to compromised organs.
- Stimulates an adaptive increase in superoxide dismutase (SOD), one of the body’s principal, internally produced antioxidants and free radical scavengers.
- Aids in the treatment of infection by enhancing white blood cell action.
- Stimulates the production of body stem cells.
- Boosts immune system function
- Decreases swelling and inflammation.
- Helps the body to clear toxins and increases the body’s ability to fight infection.
- Promotes regeneration of injured tissues.
- Reduces fatigue from chronic inadequate oxygen supply to the cells and tissues of the body.
- Decreases ligament and tissue healing time.
- Treat traumatic and ischemic brain injuries.
This is for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace the advice of a physician. Anyone who wishes to embark on any medical program intended to prevent or treat a specific disease or condition should first consult with a qualified physician. Aloha Hyperbarics makes no expressed or implied warranty with respect to any health benefits alleged to be derived from the use and operation of a hyperbaric chamber and all implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed. Buyer agrees to hold Aloha Hyperbarics harmless from any and all claims arising from products or treatments on this site that have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease